You are invited to sponsor and/or exhibit at this highly regarded SEI Structures Congress in St. Louis, Missouri, April 5–8, 2020. For sponsorship and exhibitor opportunities, please contact Sean Scully at 703-295-6154.
”The Structures Congress provided incredible opportunities for us as exhibitors to have deep discussions and valuable conversations around technology advancements and solutions that solve real world problems.”
Premier — $75,000
- Sponsored by CSI
Platinum — $20,000
- Exclusive Sponsorship - Built to suit your marketing needs and objectives
Gold — $10,000 – $12,500
- Congress Padfolio ($12,500) — Sponsored by AISC
- WiFi: Sponsor WiFi for the attendees outside of the technical session rooms and the registration area. Your logo will be prominently displayed on the WiFi login page for all attendees to see.
- Welcome Reception in Exhibit Hall: Highlight your organization at the first official event of the Congress, held on Monday, April 6 in the Exhibit Hall.
- Closing Plenary Luncheon, Awards Program, and Keynote — Sponsored by Autodesk
Silver — $5,000
- Congress Lanyards — Sponsored by Hilti
- Exhibit Hall Footprints to your Booth
- Exhibit Hall Prize Giveaways: General special "buzz" in the Exhibit Hall by sponsoring a series of special items. The Exhibit Hall giveaway sponsor will randomly select a registrant to receive one giveaway at predetermined times in the Exhibit Hall. (Maximum of 4 possible giveaways for this sponsorship).
- Final Program Bookmark
- Hotel Key Card: Put your organization's brand or logo in each attendee's hands at Congress by sponsoring hotel key cards.
- Mobile App: The Structures Congress Mobile App will provide sponsors with promotion through banner ad and multimedia advertising. This gives sponsors a far-reaching way of advertising.
- Buffet Lunch in Exhibit Hall: Sponsor either the Monday, April 6 or Tuesday, April 7 exhibit hall lunch giving your company exposure to everyone at Congress.
- Monday Plenary Program — Sponsored by MiTek
- Tuesday Morning Plenary Programs: Be identified as the morning plenary program sponsor. Have your logo on the screen as everyone walks into the room. Put a promotional item on chairs and have three minutes at the podium.
Bronze — $2,500
- Morning and Afternoon Refreshment Breaks: Always a good chance to network, refreshment breaks also serve as an opportunity to make your brand more memorable to attendees who need a quick pick-me-up before heading off to the next technical session.
- Monday Afternoon Break — Sponsored by ESCSI
- Full Track of Sessions: Does your organization specialize in one of the track's leading topics? Put your brand on the entryway signage.
- A unique opportunity for attendees to create kits that will be donated to one or more local shelters in the St. Louis area. We hope you will consider assisting us by sponsoring this worthwhile service project.
Financial Corporate Sponsor — $5,000
This special opportunity includes one Flex Registration Package, to be shared among your staff and more.
- Four Flex Registration badges to sessions, breaks and Exhibit Hall
- Eight tickets to be divided up for use at Welcome Reception or Exhibit Hall lunches
- One copy of the conference Proceedings
- One-page flyer in the conference padfolio
- Attendee registration list pre- and post-conference
- Four tickets to Special Evening Reception