You are invited to sponsor and/or exhibit at this highly regarded SEI Structures Congress in Orlando, Florida, April 25–27, 2019. For sponsorship and exhibitor opportunities, please contact Sean Scully at 703-295-6154.
Premier — $20,000
- Special Friday Evening Reception: — Sponsored by CSI
Gold — $10,000 – $12,500
- Congress Padfolio — Sponsored by AISC
- Welcome Reception in Exhibit Hall: Highlight your organization at the first official event of the Congress, held on Thursday, April 25 in the Exhibit Hall.
- Closing Plenary Luncheon and Awards Program: Support this event, held on Saturday April 27, that honors individuals who have made outstanding contributions to the structural engineering industry.
- WiFi: Sponsor WiFi for the attendees outside of the technical session rooms and the registration area. Your logo will be prominently displayed on the WiFi login page for all attendees to see.
Silver — $5,000
- Congress Lanyards — Sponsored by Hilti
- Final Program — Sponsored by Think Wood
- Exhibit Hall Prize Giveaways: General special "buzz" in the Exhibit Hall by sponsoring a series of special items. The Exhibit Hall giveaway sponsor will randomly select a registrant to receive one giveaway at predetermined times in the Exhibit Hall. (Maximum of 8 possible giveaways for this sponsorship.)
- Mobile App: The Structures Congress Mobile App will provide sponsors with promotion through banner ad and multimedia advertising. This gives sponsors a far-reaching way of advertising in this new medium. It's a handy tool for the conference but it also lives on throughout the year, providing users with an industry reference tool with company, product and contact information all year long.
- Hotel Key Card: Put your organization's brand or logo in each attendee's hands at Congress by sponsoring hotel key cards.
- Buffet Lunch in Exhibit Hall: Sponsor either the Thursday, April 25 or Friday, April 26 exhibit hall lunch giving your company exposure to everyone at Congress.
- Thursday or Friday Morning Plenary Programs: Be identified as the morning plenary program sponsor. Have your logo on the screen as everyone walks into the room. Put a promotional item on chairs and have three minutes at the podium.
Bronze — $2,500
- Morning and Afternoon Refreshment Breaks: Always a good chance to network, refreshment breaks also serve as an opportunity to make your brand more memorable to attendees who need quick pick-me-up before heading off to the next technical session.
- Full Track of Session: Does your organization specialize in one of the track's leading topics? Put your brand on the entryway signage.
Financial Corporate Sponsor — $5,000
- 1 Flex registration package: 4 flex registration badges, 1 copy of the Congress 2019 Proceedings, 8 tickets to be divided up for use at the welcome reception, Thursday exhibit hall lunch, or Friday exhibit hall lunch, access to all Technical sessions, morning and afternoon refreshment breaks, access to exhibit hall.
- Logo and link on the Structures Congress 2019 website.
- Recognition in the Congress 2019 final program on the sponsors page.
- Pre- and post-conference mailing list.
- 1-page flyer for inclusion with Congress 2019 registration materials.
- 4 tickets to the special Friday evening reception.