Structures Congress 2019 is headed to Orlando, Florida. Everyone thinks of Disney World in conjunction with Orlando but there's so much more to experience.
- Golf: At the Hyatt Regency Orlando (official conference hotel and venue) is the Captain’s Choice Golf Services Inc. This golf concierge provides complete, comprehensive, door-to-door service. The staff are experts in the planning and execution of tee times and golf tournaments, catering to groups of any size. All golf related charges can be posted to the guest’s room. Make sure to ask the front desk when you check in!
- Pointe Orlando: A short walk from the hotel down International Drive, you can find multiple different dining options, discover an eclectic mix of shops, take in a movie, live music and see an upside-down mansion.
- I-Drive 360: Home of the iconic Coca-Cola Orlando eye, this 18-acre dining and entertainment complex, a five-minute drive from the hotel, includes the SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium and Madam Tussauds Orlando. Plus 12 full-service restaurants.
- Orlando Museum of Art: For only $15 (less for students with their ID) see what exhibitions are on site during your stay in Orlando.
- Amway Center: Looking for a concert while you’re in town? Or maybe you’re want to cheer on the Orlando Magic – check out Amway Center’s schedule to see what’s happening when Structures Congress is in town.
- And don’t forget to check out Disney Springs, and Universal CityWalk!