New Orleans, Louisiana
Structures Congress 2023 is going to New Orleans, Louisiana.
New Orleans JAZZ FEST is scheduled for April 28 - May 7, 2023. Find more information here. Add a few extra days to your trip to experience all the city has to offer.
Points of Interest
New Orleans's invigorating spirit is sure to inspire, captivate, and motivate you to jump in!
- French Quarter: the oldest neighborhood in the city offers restaurants, music venues, boutique shopping, and more. Some of the most popular areas include Royal Street, Chartres Street, Jackson, Bourbon Street, and the French Market. (1.3 miles from the hotel)
- Bourbon Street – a lively and colorful promenade in heart of the French Quarter. Known for its bars, clubs, jazz, and music venues, as well as Cajun food. (.7 miles from the hotel)
- Frenchmen Street – home to the popular music venues, The Maison and Snug Harbor, and many bars and restaurants. (4.6 miles from the hotel)
- Ride the Streetcar
- Cruise the Mississippi River
- New Canal Lighthouse
- New Orleans Jazz Museum
- Listen to live music
- Caesars Superdome
- Smoothie King Center
- Audubon Aquarium of the Americas
- New Orleans Museum of Art
- Louisiana Children’s Museum