Structures Congress 2019 is headed to Orlando, Florida. Everyone thinks of Disney World in conjunction with Orlando but there's so much more to experience.
- Golf: Enjoy a round of golf at 15% off the rack rate through the Hyatt. Players who arrange tee times through the hotel and you will be provided with advanced and confirmed tee times, including range balls, a cart, green fees and all taxes. If needed, the hotel will also arrange for rental clubs and transportation for Structures Congress attendees. Contact Janet Richardson, 407-352-1102, for more information. Be sure to tell her you are attending Structures Congress.
- Pointe Orlando: A short walk from the hotel down International Drive, you can find multiple different dining options, discover an eclectic mix of shops, take in a movie, live music and see an upside-down mansion.
- I-Drive 360: Home of the iconic Coca-Cola Orlando eye, this 18-acre dining and entertainment complex, a five-minute drive from the hotel, includes the SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium and Madam Tussauds Orlando. Plus 12 full-service restaurants.
- Orlando Museum of Art: For only $15 (less for students with their ID) see what exhibitions are on site during your stay in Orlando.
- Amway Center: Looking for a concert while you’re in town? Or maybe you’re want to cheer on the Orlando Magic – check out Amway Center’s schedule to see what’s happening when Structures Congress is in town.
- And don’t forget to check out Disney Springs, and Universal CityWalk!
Learn More About Orlando