Be inspired and challenged by keynote speakers:
- Sarah Sladek, CEO of XYZ University on [email protected]
- Ashraf Habibullah, CEO of Computers & Structures, Inc. on Reaching New Heights in the Structural Engineering Profession
- Christopher Wodzicki, Engineering Services Director at BuroHappold Engineering & Michael Gustafson, Business Strategy Manager at Autodesk on the Museum of the Future: Trends & Technologies Shaping the Future of Structural Engineering
Interact with and learn from industry leaders, those that develop ASCE/SEI standards, and practice/academic experts on Building, Bridge, Career Development/Business & Professional Practice and more, and earn up to 13 Professional Development Hours (PDHs). Special sessions include:
- Millennium Tower - The Story
- Conceptual Design of Bridges and Buildings - The Sequel
- Don't Touch That Dial! Professional Liability Case Study Marathon
- Confidential Reporting on Structural Safety in the United States (CROSS-US)
Make new connections for resources in the Exhibit Hall, and enjoy mixing at the Women in Structural Engineering (WiSE) Reception and CSI party Celebrating the Future of Structural Engineering. Bring your staff team and take advantage of the *NEW* Group discount for 5 or more from an organization. Encourage a student or young professional to apply for a scholarship to participate and get involved.
Come early on Sunday to meet up with friends and colleagues. Join the *NEW* Service Project to create care kits for local homeless shelters, check out an SEI committee meeting, and enjoy the many St. Louis structural engineering landmarks and attractions.
See you in St. Louis!
Glenn Bell, C.Eng, P.E., S.E., F.SEI, F.ASCE, SEI President 2020
Laura Champion, P.E., M.ASCE, Director SEI of ASCE
A special Thank You to Structures Congress Premier Sponsor Computers & Structures, Inc. for funding programming on leadership, innovation, career development, and more, to inspire and develop the next generation of SE Leaders, and advance the SEI Vision for the Future of Structural Engineering.