Join us at Structures Congress 2019 in Orlando, Florida, April 24–27 to be inspired, connect with leaders in the profession, learn from the experts, and earn Professional Development Hours (PDHs). Stay and experience all Orlando has to offer - it's not just theme parks!
Dr. Anthony AtalaWake Forest University
Plenary Program, SEI Annual Meeting
Ashraf HabibullahPresident & CEO, Computers and Structures, Inc. (CSI)
Closing Plenary Luncheon and ASCE/SEI Awards Program
Scott MallwitzExecutive Creative Director, Walt Disney Imagineering
Top Reasons to Attend
- Connect with more than 1,200 colleagues from the U.S. and abroad.
- Learn the latest from experts that develop SEI/ASCE standards.
- Earn PDHs from 12 tracks of technical sessions (Buildings, Bridges, Natural Disasters, Professional Practice, Risk Management, Blast, Materials, Seismic, Forensics and much more).
- Visit the Exhibit Hall for the latest tools and resources to grow.
- Be inspired and challenged by top leaders and speakers at plenary sessions.
- Enjoy fun, social events with friends old and new.
- Explore a range of experiences in Orlando.
Resources to Help You Gain Approval to Attend
- Identify specific courses that are beneficial to you and your company and calculate the PDHs you can ear toward maintaining your license.
- Register by the Early Bird deadline for the best registration rate and book your hotel accommodation through the Structures Congress room block to maximize savings and enhance your networking experience.
- Demonstrate what you have learned by sharing with your colleagues when you return to the office.