Congratulations and thank you for your acceptance to present/moderate at Structures Congress 2022. This is an excellent opportunity for you to share knowledge with the attendees. The information below will assist you in preparing your session.
Please note: All presenters and moderators are required to register for the conference and are eligible for a discounted rate.
- Session (traditional and panel) instructions (PDF)
- IES (Innovative Executive Session) instructions (PDF)
- Session (traditional and panel) PowerPoint
- IES session PowerPoint
- Tools to improve your presentations
Important Note: Laptops are NOT provided. The moderator is responsible for bringing a laptop with all the session PowerPoints pre-loaded and tested. For IES sessions both Moderators and Presenters need to bring laptops per instructions.
- November 16, 2021: Final publication-ready papers due
- November 2021: Presenters begin promoting session via social media
- December 1, 2021: Authors notified of paper modifications needed
- December 13, 2021: Corrected final paper uploaded (for authors notified of changes), no additional changes can be made to paper after this date
- January 2021: Moderators connect, confirm, and plan with Presenters per instructions
- February 2021: IES Moderators hold a conference call with Presenters per instructions
Final papers are optional.
Important: All final publication-ready papers must be uploaded to the paper management system no later than November 16, 2021. Extensions are NOT possible. Papers should be 10-12 pages in length, but a few extra papers are acceptable. The paper must be final and follow all formatting instructions, copyright, and permissions guidelines. Remove all track changes and comment boxes prior to uploading, or the paper will be considered a draft and cannot be published.
- Paper formatting instructions (PDF)
- All photos must be properly credited, even if your company owns them
- Copyright Form - this is informational only, the copyright will be handled electronically during submission of the final paper
- Permission information - this is informational only, the permissions will be handled electronically during submission of the final paper
- Guidance of author-date references
- Authorship originality & copyright transfer agreement (PDF)
Final Paper Evaluation
Final papers will be evaluated to ensure the following:
- Content is consistent with the approved abstract.
- Paper is not a commercial for products or services.
- Paper formatting, copyright, and permission requirements have been complied with.
- Photos, figures, and drawings are properly credited in caption or legend.
- Paper includes a conclusion and provides references if appropriate.
- Paper has not been published or submitted for publication in any other place, including with ASCE.
The proceedings will be copyrighted and published by ASCE. It is the author's responsibility to obtain any necessary permissions or approvals from employers, project owners, or clients prior to submission of the final paper for publication. Material included in your submission from previously published sources, including the internet, may require permission from the copyright holder of that publication or website. It is the author's responsibility to obtain permission for the reuse of this material and include appropriate credit information in the paper.
Contact Debbie Smith.