Please note: An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists anywhere other people are present. Any person who chooses to travel to and/or participate in this conference assumes all risks arising from that decision, including but not limited to infection from other vaccinated or unvaccinated participants, hotel guests, or other persons. All attendees must agree to comply with all safety procedures established by SEI as well as any other protocols put in place by the host sites, travel facilities, or any other applicable authorities.
If you are registering for another attendee, please be sure to fill in all fields as that person by using their login, password, and email address. This will ensure the attendee receives their registration confirmation and the correct fees are applied.
- Member (includes ASCE & SEI): EB $770 | ADV $895 | ONS $995
- Non-Member: EB $970 | ADV $1,095| ONS $1,195
- Younger Member (35 & younger): EB $570 | ADV $695 | ONS $ 795
- Student Member: EB $305 | ADV $395 | ONS $495
- Speaker/Moderator Member: EB $770 | $895 | ONS $995
- Speaker/Moderator Non-Member: EB $870 | ADV $995 | ONS $1,095
- Member: EB $465 | ADV $590 | ONS $690
- Non-Member: EB $565| ADV $690 | ONS $790
- Speaker/Moderator Member: EB $415 | ADV $540 | ONS $640
- Speaker/Moderator Non-Member: EB $515 | ADV $640 | ONS $740
Thursday Daily Registration Includes: Thursday Exhibit Hall Lunch and Thursday Welcome Reception
Friday Daily Registration Includes: Friday Exhibit Hall Lunch & Friday Evening Reception
Saturday Daily Registration Includes: Closing Plenary Luncheon and Awards Program
EB: $2,200 | ADV: $2,800 | ONS: $3,200
The Flex registration package consists of four registration badges assigned to a company/organization rather than an individual. Each badge can be passed easily among several employees, enabling a partial or full-day attendance, depending on your organization's needs. Full packages must be purchased, and additional badges cannot be added. Name badges will have the company/organization name only, not the attendee name. Flex registration is not available online, register using the form below.
Flex Package Includes:
- Access to technical sessions
- Access to exhibit hall including refreshment breaks
- Access to conference proceedings
- Eight tickets to be divided up for use at the Welcome Reception, Thursday Exhibit Hall Lunch, or Friday Exhibit Hall Lunch
Confirmation of Registration
You will receive a confirmation from [email protected] to all early bird and advanced registrants within 5 business days of registering for the conference. Online registrants should receive immediate notification following submission of the registration. Preregistered attendees will receive their name badges and any tickets ordered at the on-site ASCE/SEI registration desk during registration hours. If you do not receive your confirmation within one week, please email Customer Service or call 800-548-2723. Please reference Structures Congress 2022.
Acceptable forms of payment include:
- Check: payable to ASCE/Structures 2022 (in U.S. dollars, drawn on a U.S. bank). Include the attendee's name in the memo area of the check.
- Credit Card: American Express, VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and Diners Club
- Purchase Order: P.O. #, company name, and address, or other billing address (this includes Government P.O. use)
To receive a refund of the registration fee, cancellations must be received in writing at the ASCE Headquarters by (please reference Structures Virtual 2022) by Friday, March 18, 2022. A $100 processing fee will be deducted from all refunds. There are no cancellations after March 18, 2022.
- Email requests: please reference Structures 2022
- Fax cancellations to ATTN: Customer service at 1-866-902-5593, reference Structures 2022
- Mail to: reference Structures 2022
ATTN: Customer Service
1801 Alexander Bell Drive
Reston, VA 20191-4404
Information Collected by ASCE
Liability Waiver and Release
In submitting this registration, I acknowledge and agree that I am undertaking to participate in the conference activities as my own voluntary and intentional act. I agree that I alone am responsible for determining whether I am physically capable of participating in any conference activity, and I understand that there is risk associated with my participation, which may include without limitation, injury or loss caused by my negligence or the negligence of others. With knowledge and acceptance of the risks involved, I accept full responsibility for my safety and well-being. In consideration of my participation in conference activities, I hereby waive, release, hold harmless, and discharge ASCE and its officers, directors, and employees from all loss or injury that may be suffered by me in connection with Conference activities to the fullest extent permitted by law.
The Hyatt Regency Atlanta is fully accessible to the disabled. If you require special assistance at the conference, please submit a written description of your requirements with your registration form or email before March 18, 2022. While ASCE will make every effort to meet the needs of the attendee, accommodations cannot be guaranteed without prior notification.
By registering for this conference, you agree to all polices.
On-Site Registration Hours
- Wednesday, April 20 | 12:00 – 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday, April 21 | 6:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Friday, April 22 | 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday, April 23 | 8:30 – 11:30 a.m.