Please Note: If you are registering for another attendee, please make sure to fill in all fields as that person by using their login, password, and email address. This will ensure the attendee receives their registration confirmation and the correct fees are applied.
ASCE uses the information you provide to administer your registration and to keep you apprised of conference information and related products and services. The name, job title, company information and mailing address of registrants are also included in the conference attendee list that is provide and included in the conference app.
If you are experiencing online registration issues please call Customer Service at 703-295-6300 or 1-800-548-2723 (Mon-Fri 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. US EST) or fill out the paper registration form linked below and email to Customer Service for processing.
Early Bird Registration (EB)
- Member Full (includes ASCE & SEI) | $750
- Non-Member Full | $950
- Younger Professional Member (35 and younger) | $650
- Younger Professional Non-Member (35 and younger) | $850
- Student Member | $305
- Student Non-Member | $405
- Speaker & Moderator Member | $650
- Speaker & Moderator Non-Member | $850
Advanced Registration (ADV)
- Member Full (includes ASCE & SEI) | $875
- Non-Member Full | $1,075
- Younger Professional Member (35 and younger) | $775
- Younger Professional Non-Member (35 and younger) | $975
- Student Member | $395
- Student Non-Member | $495
- Speaker & Moderator Member | $775
- Speaker & Moderator Non-Member | $975
Last Call Registration
- Member Full (includes ASCE & SEI) | $975
- Non-Member Full | $1,175
- Younger Professional Member (35 and younger) | $875
- Younger Professional Non-Member (35 and younger) | $1,075
- Student Member | $495
- Student Non-Member | $595
- Speaker & Moderator Member | $875
- Speaker & Moderator Non-Member | $1,075
- EB: $465
- ADV: $590
- ONS: $690
- EB: $565
- ADV: $690
- ONS: $790
Thursday Daily Registration Includes: Thursday Exhibit Hall Lunch & Thursday Welcome Reception
Friday Daily Registration Includes: Friday Exhibit Hall Lunch
Saturday Daily Registration Includes: Closing Plenary Luncheon and Awards Program
Not a member of ASCE/SEI? Join today and save on your Conference registration. Join ASCE/SEI online or call 1-800-548-2723 to request an application and/or register for the Conference as well as receive more information on member benefits.
Note: You must be a member in good standing to qualify for member rates.
Confirmation of Registration
A confirmation will be emailed to all Early Bird and Advance registrants within 5 business days of registering for the conference. Online registrants should receive immediate notification following submission of the registration information. Preregistered attendees will receive their name badges and any tickets ordered at the on-site ASCE/SEI Registration Desk during registration hours.
If you do not receive your confirmation within one week, please contact ASCE registration via email or call 1-800-548-2723 and ask to speak to Customer Service. Please reference Structures Congress 2019.
Acceptable forms of payment include:
- Check: payable to ASCE/Structures 2019 (in U.S. dollars, drawn on a U.S. bank) Include attendee's name in the memo area of the check
- Credit Card: American Express, VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and Diners Club
- Purchase Order: P.O. #, company name and address or other billing address (this includes Government P.O. use)
To receive a refund of the registration fee, cancellations must be received in writing at the ASCE Headquarters by A $85 processing fee will be deducted from all refunds. Additional event tickets will be fully refunded if canceled in writing by March 20, 2019. There are no cancellations after .
- Email requests Please reference Structures 2019
- Fax cancellations requests to ATTN: Customer service at 1-866-902-5593. Please reference Structures 2019.
Please Mail to:
ATTN: Customer Service
1801 Alexander Bell Drive
Reston VA, 20191- 4404.
Please reference Structures 2019.
On-Site Registration Hours
- Wednesday, April 24 | 12:00 - 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday, April 25 | 6:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. (closed 1:45 - 2:45 p.m. for lunch)
- Friday, April 26 | 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (closed 1:45 - 2:45 p.m. for lunch)
- Saturday, April 27 | 7:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Recording of Sessions
Video and audio recording of any educational sessions is strictly prohibited without prior written permission from both ASCE and the session presenter(s).
Photograph Release: By submitting the registration form, I hereby release any photographs that may be incidentally taken of me during these events by ASCE to be used for any purpose.
Liability Waiver: In submitting this registration, I acknowledge and agree that I am undertaking to participate in the conference activities as my own voluntary and intentional act. I agree that I alone am responsible for determining whether I am physically capable of participating in any conference activity, and I understand that there is risk associated with my participation, which may include without limitation, injury or loss caused by my own negligence or the negligence of others. With knowledge and acceptance of the risks involved, I accept full responsibility for my own safety and well-being. In consideration of my participation in conference activities, I hereby waive, release, hold harmless, and discharge ASCE and its officers, directors, and employees from any and all loss or injury that may be suffered by me in connection with Conference activities to the fullest extent permitted by law.
The Hyatt Regency Orlando is fully accessible to the disabled. If you require special assistance at the conference, please submit a written description of your requirements with your registration form or email [email protected] before . While ASCE will make every effort to meet the needs of the disabled, accommodations cannot be guaranteed without prior notification.