Join us to experience all SEI/ASCE offers to lead and innovate in Structural Engineering. Interact with and learn from the experts on Blast, Bridges, Buildings, and earn Professional Development Hours (PDHs).
Top 6 Reasons to Attend Structures Congress 2020
- Learn the latest cutting edge knowledge and practical application.
- Earn PDHs from session topics including: Buildings, Bridges, Natural Disasters, Professional Practice, Risk Management, Blast, Materials, Seismic, Forensics... and much more.
- Be inspired and challenged by top leaders and speakers.
- Visit the Exhibit Hall for the latest tools and resources to exceed.
- Enjoy fun, social events with more than 1,200 colleagues from the U.S. and abroad.
- Sponsor, Exhibit, and Flex registration opportunities for your company.
Structural Engineering Institute (SEI) of ASCE
The Structural Engineering Institute (SEI) was established on October 1, 1996 in order to serve the unique needs of the structural engineering community while influencing change on the broader issues shaping the entire civil engineering community. SEI is a vibrant community of more than 30,000 structural engineers within the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE). SEI involves all facets of the structural engineering community including practicing engineers, students, research scientists, academics, technologists, material suppliers, contractors, and owners. SEI is committed to advancing and serving the structural engineering profession while influencing change on broader issues that shape the entire civil engineering community.