Join us at Structures Congress in Fort Worth, Texas, April 19–21, 2018 to be inspired, connect with leaders in the profession, learn from the experts, and earn Professional Development Hours (PDHs). Stay an extra day to enjoy the seven primary entertainment districts each offering distinct dining, shopping, entertainment and cultural amenities.
Top Reasons to Attend
- Connect with more than 1,200 colleagues from the U.S. and abroad.
- Learn the latest from the experts that develop SEI/ASCE standards.
- Earn PDHs from 12 tracks of technical sessions (Buildings, Blast, Natural Disasters, Professional Practice, Risk Management, Blast, Materials, Seismic, Forensics and much more).
- Visit the Exhibit Hall for the latest tools and resources to grow.
- Be inspired and challenged by top leaders and speakers at plenary sessions.
- Enjoy fun, social events with friends old and new.
- Explore a range of experiences: from NASCAR racing to rodeos, world-class museums to cowboy cuisine, boutique shopping to a Top 5 zoo, biking to horseback riding.
Resources that will help you gain approval to attend
- Identify specific courses that are beneficial to you and your company and calculate the PDHs you can earn toward maintaining your license.
- Register by the Early Bird deadline for the best registration rate and book your accommodations through the Structures Congress room block to maximize savings and enhance your networking experience.
- Demonstrate what you have learned by sharing with your colleagues when you return to the office.