Join us to experience all that SEI/ASCE offers to lead and innovate in Structural Engineering. Interact with and learn from the experts on Blast, Bridges, Buildings, and more, and earn Professional Development Hours (PDHs).
Top Reasons to Attend
- Learn the latest cutting edge knowledge and practical application.
- Earn PDHs from session topics including Bridges, Blast, Buildings, Forensics, Natural Disasters, Career Development/Business/Professional Practice, Education/Research, and much more.
- Be inspired and challenged by top leaders and presenters.
- Visit the Exhibit Hall for the latest tools and resources to exceed.
- Enjoy fun social events with more than 1,200 colleagues from the U.S. and abroad.
- Sponsor, Exhibit and Flex registration opportunities for your company.
Convince Your Boss
As a structural engineering professional, you can find the latest information, innovation, products, and technology at Structures Congress. Learn best practices to push the boundaries of structural design, and bring back new ideas to improve your practice, help clients problem-solve, and be more innovative.
- Program: Identify specific sessions that will benefit your company and calculate the PDHs you can earn toward maintaining your license.
- Expenses: Register as early as possible to take advantage of early bird prices and book your accommodations through our room block to maximize savings and enhance your networking experience.
- Share: Demonstrate what you have learned by sharing with your colleagues in a post-conference presentation.
- Request Letter: Download and customize this template (DOCX) to request approval for your attendance.