The Flex Registration Package consists of four registration badges, which will be assigned to the company or organization rather than to an individual. Each badge can be passed easily among several employees, enabling a partial or full-day attendance, depending on your organization's needs. Full packages must be purchased, and additional badges cannot be added. Name badges will have the companies or organizations name only, not the attendee' names.
Flex Registration Rates
- Early Bird : $2,200
- Advanced : $2,400
- On-Site : $2,700
Flex Registration Includes
- Access to technical sessions for individuals wearing badges.
- Exhibit Hall access including AM and PM refreshment breaks for individuals wearing badges.
- Access to Conference Proceedings.
- Eight tickets to be divided up for use at the Welcome Reception, Thursday Exhibit Hall Lunch or Friday Exhibit Hall Lunch.
- Please note: The Meet the Leaders Breakfast cannot be added to the Flex Package. Remember to purchase your ticket to the Friday Special Reception Hosted by CSI (as this is not included in the package) and any additional tickets to the included events you may want.
Become a Financial Corporate Sponsor - $5,000
As a financial corporate sponsor (FCS) you will receive:
- 2 Flex Registration Package PLUS these additional benefits
- 4 tickets to the Friday Special Reception Hosted by CSI
- Logo & link on the Structures Congress 2019 website
- Recognition in the Structures Congress 2019 Final Program on the sponsor page
- Pre & Post-conference registrants list
- 1-page flyer for inclusion in the Structures Congress 2019 registration materials and mobile app
Recording of Sessions
Video and audio recording of any educational sessions is strictly prohibited without prior written permission from both ASCE and the session presenter(s).
Photograph Release: By submitting the registration form, I hereby release any photographs that may be incidentally taken of me during these events by ASCE to be used for any purpose.
Liability Waiver: In submitting this registration, I acknowledge and agree that I am undertaking to participate in the conference activities as my own voluntary and intentional act. I agree that I alone am responsible for determining whether I am physically capable of participating in any conference activity, and I understand that there is risk associated with my participation, which may include without limitation, injury or loss caused by my own negligence or the negligence of others. With knowledge and acceptance of the risks involved, I accept full responsibility for my own safety and well-being. In consideration of my participation in conference activities, I hereby waive, release, hold harmless, and discharge ASCE and its officers, directors, and employees from any and all loss or injury that may be suffered by me in connection with Conference activities to the fullest extent permitted by law.
The Hyatt Regency Orlando is fully accessible to the disabled. If you require special assistance at the conference, please submit a written description of your requirements with your registration form or email [email protected] before Wednesday, March 20, 2019. While ASCE will make every effort to meet the needs of the disabled, accommodations cannot be guaranteed without prior notification.