*NEW* Selfie Contest
Get your selfie game on in Fort Worth! Take a selfie in one of the following categories. Post it on Twitter using the hashtag #Structures18. The person whose selfie receives the most likes on Twitter will win an Amazon Echo. The winner will be announced in the Exhibit Hall at 3:15 p.m. during the Friday afternoon break and you must be present to win.
- Have you met SEI's President? Get a selfie with Caleb Hing!
- Have you visited the Exhibit Hall today? Get a selfie with at least two exhibitors together!
- Have you visited the SEI/ASCE booth, or Bookstore in the Exhibit Hall? Get a selfie with Phil the ASCE Foundation mascot or with Bookstore staff!
- Have you met a Board Member? Get a selfie with a Board member showing of the Board ribbon on their badge!
- Did you explore our host city? Get a quintessential Fort Worth selfie!
- Have you gotten any SEI swag? Get a selfie with someone wearing their SEI swag! (tie, scarf, button, etc.)
Official Contest Rules
- The contest is open to conference attendees and exhibitors. Employees of ASCE and members of their immediate families and households are not eligible.
- There will be one (1) announcement held on Friday, April 20th in the Exhibit Hall at 3:15 p.m. Must be present to win.
- Contest rules are subject to change per the ASCE staff, including substitution of a prize of comparable value. By entering the contest, members agree that ASCE's decisions are final and not open to change.
- No purchase necessary to win. Void where prohibited.
- The award winner is responsible for submission and payment of the appropriate taxes for any/all prizes they may receive.
- The contest is sponsored by SEI of ASCE.
Make sure to use the conference mobile app for full schedule, maps and push notifications of any onsite updates.
Download the "eventScribe" app from the Apple Store or Google Play Store. Once the app opens, use the "Search for an Event" field to search for "2018 Structures Congress". Select this event to open the 2018 Structures Congress event app. Once the event opens, select "Login" and enter your username (the email you used to register for the conference) and password (will be emailed to you mid-March - to just before the conference). If you do not have an account, select "Create Account" to create an account directly in the app.
Once you have logged in the first time you will not need to log in again after closing the app.
Mobile App Sponsored by : GEICO and Pearl Insurance